Health: Grades 9-12
Mrs. Hellinger
Welcome
In reference to my personal life, I have two kids of my own; a two year old and a ten year old. I love more than anything spending quality time with them. I also love music, going to the beach, and barbecuing with family and friends.
In the past, I have worked with students from all kinds of backgrounds and have found great joy in getting to know all of them. I am a strong believer that all children can succeed with their goals no matter what their current or past situation is. On top of that, I cannot stress how important it is for me to have each student fully understand how much I value each of them and want to be someone who helps them reach those goals, whatever they may be. Your life is your story; make it great. Meanwhile, know that I have an open door policy and am ready and willing to assist you in any way possible throughout that journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment